RGN/RMN/RNLD - Neuro Rehabilitation Unit - NIGHTS
£17.00 - £18.00 Per Hr
Our client who are a National Care company pride themselves in offering a service that encourages people to develop their levels of independence and choice in a holistic way, which takes account of the whole person. A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Nurse to join a new team within a new Neuro Rehabilitation Unit in Ditchingham.
Main duties and responsibilities of the RGN/RMN/RNLD
- To function as care co-ordinator for named clients and to assist in ensuring individuals’ needs are addressed pro-actively through sound care planning including meeting clinical needs.
- Working in accordance with UKCC code of Professional Practice and scope of Professional Practice.
- To promote the principles of social role valorisation.
- To encourage effective working relationships within the house and with the multi-disciplinary team approach to promote a high quality service.
- To promote a therapeutic environment in line with the principles of ordinary living.
- To assist in the management of a defined staff team including the supervision of staff, including the leading of shifts on a day-to-day basis.
- To promote and maintain effective communication systems.
- To undertake other duties within the framework of the post and commensurate with the grade.
- Assess all aspects of Client care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing care when required.
- Must be R.N.M.H., RN(LD) 1, or RNM/RGN (with experience of working with this client group).
- Must have sound knowledge of social role valorisation
- Must have good clinical and care planning skills
- Must be fit
- Must have good written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual and within a team
- Must be confident
- Must be flexible to meet individuals needs
- Must be calm under pressure
- Must be patient
If you have all the skills and experience for this role and want to work for a leading National care company who are the largest in what they do with an 'Outstanding CQC rating', then contact the team at DMW Resourcing now for further details
Reference ID: RGN Bungay
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Neurological Disorders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'