Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN
Location: Redruth, Cornwall
Salary: £14.25 per hour, £19 per hour on weekends, £19per hour for overtime.
Contract: Permanent - full-time or part-time, nights (set rota available)
5/5 CQC - GREAT REPORTS AND REVIEWS.
**Excellent staff ratios on all shifts!**
This lovely nursing home based near Redruth have two units within their service. One unit specialises in complex dementia care and the other specialises n general nursing including end of life care.
The home is registered for 44residents, providing a diverse range of care with skilled nursing and care staff.
- Supporting and supervising unqualified staff to administer medication in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance, policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
Person Specification: We are seeking a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC registration. All candidates must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship. You will also be passionate and hard-working, with strong experience post-qualification.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to or call Rebecca on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job