RGN - Wilford, Nottinghamshire- 16ph- Interviewing immediately.
We are currently working on behalf of a small organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff. The home this particular role is for, is newly built and opened in 2017.
What are they looking for?
- You might be a Nurse looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
- High Clinical experience working with the Elderly and those with Dementia
The successful applicant will;
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Qualified RGN/RMN/RN registered
- Live within a commutable distance of Wilford
- Up to £16ph
- Full time
- Support the Deputy and Home Manager in running of the home
- Leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary team
- Responsible for creating individual care plans for the residents
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication record
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Maria Hunt on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
- Nursing home nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"