My client is a reputable care home provider with Nursing Homes located across the South East. They now have an opening in for a Registered General Nurse (RGN). Previous experience in a similar role is essential. This role is for day shifts only and will be for 36.75 hours per week.
- Providing a high level of care to the residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting residents as necessary
- Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
- Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
- You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 year's experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Caring personality
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job