To provide high standard of residential care, nursing, residential dementia care and convalescence, as well as palliative care and respite.
You will be working in residential units providing nursing needs to service users who may require dementia care, convalescence, as well as palliative care and respite.
• You will be responsible for the well-being of residents, including ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
• Leading, motivating and mentoring a team and deliver clinical guidance to ensure the same, smooth and efficient running of the care home and shift.
• Monitoring work areas and ensure practices are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
• Promotion of residents independence, choice, dignity and respect.
• Ability to maintain accurate records.
• Responsible for drug administration.
• Free training updates
• Inclusion to staff pension
• Paid holiday
• Weekly pay -
• Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
For further information, please contact our recruitment team.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 5 days on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for interview.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ALSO RECRUITING RGN's FOR VARIOUS UNITS ACROSS ESSEX
ENS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job