Title: RFP Writer
Reports to: Head of Business Development
Our client is a fast-growing company where every team member is vital to their success. If you have an unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment with customer interests and a great team player, then we’d like to hear from you.
"Year on Year Growth"
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organisation credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining professional networks.
- Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the overall result.
- Provides administration support to individual pitches through coordinating required meetings and documentation within set timelines
- Provides general support to the Business Development and Marketing teams as and when required
- Maintenance of RFP library of answers
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Graphic Design Skills, Technical Documentation, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge
- Basic Financial Services knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the Academy)
- Creativity and attention to detail is required
- Computer literacy skills are essential, knowledge of HTML would be useful
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and third party supplies
- Successful candidates will have the requirement to travel to various locations and building relations with colleagues and teams in other Group jurisdictions
- Writing Skills
- Information Gathering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job