We are looking for a graduate calibre RFP Proposals and Presentations Executive with strong presentations production, proposal writing experience to join a growing Business Development team.
The company is a global Investment management business, so an interest in Investments is essential.
- Prepare requests for proposals and presentations in conjunction with team members and investment directors for both new prospects and existing clients.
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop and retain existing clients and build new relationships with prospective clients.
- Create effective and visually appealing content for use with existing and prospective clients.
- Interact with prospects and participate in select meetings.
- Liaise with internal teams to create new marketing and sales-related material. These teams include Legal & Compliance, Operations, Global Business Development, Manager Research, etc
- Support follow-up efforts to ensure prospect and client movement through the business development pipeline.
- Maintain prospect lists for the practices.
- Update CRM system and produce sales reports when required
- Gather and synthesise research on target markets, prospective clients, competitive intelligence and industry trends.
- Continue to build investment knowledge by reading research reports, global periodicals and other firm publications. Intellectual curiosity will be a defining characteristic.
- Work on special ad hoc projects when requested.
- Experience writing RfP and creating presentation or related work experience is essential
- Knowledge of institutional investment marketplace and investment management principles
- Investment experience preferred
- Strong strategic thinking with excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite, with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Very strong communication skills with demonstrated writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritise responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- BA/BSc required.
- business development
- proposal writing