Salary: Competitive salary and a four-day week (Monday - Thursday).
Location: South west
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RF engineer to work with one of the country's premier engineering companies. With customers in the defence, telecommunications and space industry which are all ever evolving industries, so the need for top class engineers is ever present.
The role will focus on the design and development of new products and existing designs. You will use the latest in cutting edge software and provide specialist knowledge for the manufacturing and assembly techniques and work closely with the test team.
* Experience of microwave frequencies above 8 GHz.
* Familiarity with EM simulation and modelling tools, particularly HFSS, COMSOL or CST.
* An appreciation of antenna theory and design.
* An appreciation of machining and mechanical assembly techniques.
* Excellent general IT skills, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Ability to use initiative, be proactive and work effectively as part of a team.
* Eligible to work in UK.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- RF engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'