RF Electronics Lab Technician
This is a rare opportunity to join an established IoT device engineering group. The group is developing the next generation of low power wireless connectivity IP, including Bluetooth Smart, 802.15.4 and NB-IoT.
The successful candidate will join the RF Systems and Validation team, which is responsible for validating our wireless IP against international radio standards (e.g 3GPP.
What will you be accountable for?
- Supporting the manufacture of a variety of PCBs and other equipment
- Assembly, re-work and repair of PCBs and cable assemblies
- Carrying out defined test procedures and measurements
Essential skills & experience
- Hands-on technical experience in an electronics development environment, including ability to assemble and rework fine-pitch devices.
- Proficiency in assembly and rework of modern electronics, including hand soldering small passive components (down to EIA 0402) and fine pitch ICs.
- Good general fabrication skills including cable and mechanical assembly.
- Practical electronics knowledge is key, and will include ability to diagnose and repair faults in complex systems.
- Familiarity with common electronic test equipment and procedures.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"