Radio Frequency (RF) Design Engineer
Basic salary of £40,000 to £50,000 plus comprehensive benefits package and relocation support (up to £2000)
A RF Design engineer is required to join our client's Systems Engineering team working on the design of RF circuits and Systems. The role is likely to involve regular travel to other UK sites; it may also involve occasional overseas travel.
In this role you will be responsible for device evaluation on RF products from kHz up to GHz frequencies. The role also includes System / circuit level design to support development of new RF products, working closely with the IC design teams.
RF Design EngineerResponsibilities:
- Design of RF demonstration kits and evaluation PCB’s
- In depth evaluation of RF devices; involving close collaboration with the IC design team and detailed analysis of the application requirements
- Produce detailed documentation of evaluation results and produce application notes to support customer usage cases
- Competitive analysis; identify, document and present the benefits of our client's solutions
- Provide technical support to sales/marketing and customers
- Provide technical support to production and test departments
RF Design Engineer Attributes:
- Open collaborative mind-set
- Good communicator (written and oral)
- Can do attitude
- Methodical and through but adaptable
RF Design Engineer Experience:
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
- A minimum of 5 years analogue hardware RF system/circuit design where experience up to microwave frequencies is desirable (up to 30 GHz)
- A relevant degree/qualifications
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment such as spectrum analysers, VNA’s, vector signal generators, oscilloscopes etc
- Good theoretical knowledge of analogue circuits, RF and system engineering
- Experience with transmitters, receivers and phase-locked loops.
- Experienced in supporting production of RF products (semi-conductors or RF end-user products)
- Knowledge/experience of radio transceiver design would be an advantage
Competitive depending on experience; relocation package where appropriate, benefits package including health insurance, pension, death in service insurance etc.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Circuit Design
- Electronic Hardware
- RF Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'