Cutting edge manufacturer working on the most advanced electronics systems on the market place - is building a team of specialists for its electronic security division.
Focusing on Key-less Technology for the home/office - this company is seeking an RF Design Engineer/Electronics Engineer, to focus on supporting the sales team in the design and development of each project.
Working at a multi-national level, liaising with engineering teams both inside and outside the company, to ensure that new products are suitably designed to function from an electrical/electronic viewpoint, exceeding customer expectations.
This will mean that you need to have a good depth of electronics/RF electronics -
- Electronic design.
- Schematic capture.
- PCB layout.
- Ability to use RF measurement equipment, such as network and spectrum analysers.
- Experience with RF components such as amplifiers, multiplexers etc.
- Experience implementing a solution for at least one of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Thread, 802.15.4, LTE or similar.
- Experience of antenna design and transmission line/antenna matching.
- Experience of design for EMC.
- Knowledge of modern modulation techniques.
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN protocols.
- Software Engineering skills in C, C++, C#.
- Embedded systems using some sort of modern processor e.g. ARM Cortex M0/M3.
- Embedded systems protocols like i2c, UART, SPI.
Good communication skills are essential to allow close collaboration with customers, regularly at a senior level. A driving license is required to facilitate customer and supplier visits throughout the UK and Europe, and some travel outside of Europe will probably be required.
You must be independent and resourceful enough to be able to recognise an opportunity as it arises and then follow through with a proposed plan for successful exploitation.
- RF circuits
- RF Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job