Production / Machine Operators required for our manufacturing client in Deeside.
You will ensure all printed material is rewound and slit as per customer requirements detailed on the job bags. Working to strict quality controls, you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced production environment.
- Knowledge of procedures for inspection rewind department
- Knowledge and ability to utilise all inspection machinery to achieve the highest possible quality with maximum output and minimum waste
- The ability to fault find and problem solve in relevant areas
- Thorough understanding of quality procedures
- Some mechanical skills, basic routine maintenance (including weekly maintenance checks on all equipment)
- Efficient and effective use of time and materials.
Hours of work: 12 Hour Days and Night, 6-6 on a 24/7 Shift Rota
28 days holiday
Full time ongoing employment
Please call Emma O'Rourke for more information and to arrange an immediate interview on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"