Salary: £19,800 per annum
Working Hours: Full Time
Reporting to: Reward Manager
What will I be doing?
- Assisting the Pay & Reward Manager in developing, planning for and delivering reward and HR projects
- Undertaking salary bench marking surveys and bench marking exercises for benefits and pensions as required
- Compile and report the firm’s data submissions to Survey providers as required
- Manage the bonus’ reporting process and liaise with Finance regarding the processing of the firm’s annual bonus
- Assisting the Reward Manager with the Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Act as the Primary point of contact for all employees and colleagues for all reward related queries providing advice and guidance where necessary
- Administer the Utilita Job Evaluation process including assisting managers to write the relevant documents in a consistent way
- Provide pay & reward advice to managers across the group including job evaluation, grading structures, salary setting, promotion, any other pay changes and incentives
- Assist the Pay & Reward Manager with the annual pay review process including spreadsheet collation, analysis and letter mail merges
Rewards Advisor – what we are looking for:
- Experience with reward and remuneration policies alongside an HR background
- CIPD qualified(Desirable)
- Experience of carrying out salary reviews and job evaluations would be great
- Someone who is very organised and with a strong analytical mind with an advanced knowledge of excel being needed!
What’s in for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who has had continued growth and encourages progression internally. Also mentioned as one of the best companies to work for in The Sunday Times 100 best companies.
How do I apply for the vacancy?
Please contact James Lawton for a confidential chat on 02380 631 896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job