Currently searching for a Reward Project Manager to join a global brand in Middlesex for 12 months on an FTC basis. The role will be suitable for an all round Reward professional who has strong job evaluation, career framework and job cataloguing experience.
The role of Reward Project Manager will be working as part of a global company in a fast paced matrix environment, supporting the design and delivery of the global reward strategy in line with workday implementation and providing the various regions with expert advice. You will be responsible for advising the regional HR team on all matters relating to Reward and proactively advise on creative solutions to attract, motivate and retain talent. You will be comfortable to make recommendations in the absence of frameworks, structure and reliable data - in a responsive and well thought out manner based on problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Support the implementation of a job library in workday
- Design effective and efficient Reward processes to support the roll-out of advanced comp in workday
- Job evaluation (Hay)
- Market pricing
- Maintain data integrity
- Develop attractive compensation packages in new and highly competitive environment
- Ad hoc pay reviews, internal salary structures, market benchmarking and salary surveys
- Contribute to the evolving Reward strategy, sharing business cases for change to reflect regional business objectives
- Extensive partnering and education of HR Business Partners across multiples markets - an ability to work with various stakeholders effectively
- Review reward policies in line with global guidelines to meet business needs
The successful candidate will have previously worked with Workday, Success Factors or similar systems from an advanced comp perspective. You will have superior analytical skills, advanced Excel skills, strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to de-complexity reward topics and the ability to work in a highly agile, fast paced matrix environment with multiple stakeholders. You will also have the ability to clearly translate strategy into action and should be comfortable working with ambiguity and on project based delivery.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.