This is an exciting opportunity for a rewards professional to join a growing marketing team of an insurance company in North West London to grow the union member database and drive all the marketing around prepaid cards and shopping discounts.
This would suit someone who has a track record in successfully promoting discount programs, the ability to source offers and discounts from retailers and to acquire new customers through successfully implementing digital marketing campaigns. You will need to be very happy to 'muck’ in and be a versatile marketeer and take on different duties from product management, building relationships with suppliers, helping union members with tech issues, re-activating campaigns and controlling all the social and digital media campaigns.
Benefits include a competitive salary, bonus, 26 days holidays and other benefits.
- To deliver the Prepaid & rewards marketing plan within the agree budget
- Significantly grow the number of Rewards customers through marketing activities
- Deliver special offers (which are as good as or better than other offers in the trade union market) for the Rewards mobile apps
- Plan, implement and report on marketing campaigns
- Use research and MI to improve marketing campaign performance
- Handle non-technical aspects of Prepaid & Rewards websites with IT and external companies to maintain and enhance funnel conversion
- Updating customer communications as necessary
- Improve the number of Prepaid fee paying cardholders
- Support the Customer Services department with campaign related queries
- Deliver other Prepaid & Rewards marketing projects as required
- Any other reasonable activity required by management.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'