London, EC3M 3BD
QBE’s European Operations, which accounts for over 27% of QBE Group turnover, is a leading specialist in London market and European commercial lines business. Active in both the Lloyd’s and company market, QBE offers considerable diversity to the broking community. We are a socially responsible company and give our customers the ability to invest a portion of their premiums in environmentally and socially beneficial projects.
The Reward Manager will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the Reward agenda to the HR team and business, on a strategic and operational level. They will be a key stakeholder and ensure all reward related initiatives are implemented effectively.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of local reward strategy, executing both local and global strategy plans, to drive forward the reward agenda
- Work alongside the global reward team to establish best practices in reward processes
- Partner with the HR team and senior stakeholders across the wider business in all aspects of compensation and reward activity to support the needs of the business
- Successfully manage key global reward processes, such as annual merit review, to ensure effective and compliant application with a high employee experience
- Working with legal, tax and HR stakeholders, ensuring all reward decisions and processes comply with all material legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide expert and technical advice and guidance to the wider HR team and senior leaders, on all aspects of compensation and benefits, recommending solutions for compensation related problems
- Manage the end-to-end annual pay and bonus process, including data validation, Workday testing, process improvement, bonus plan eligibility
You will need to be able to display you have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous work within a compensation/benefits role in a large, complex organisation. Global or international exposure would be highly desirable
- Broad technical knowledge of remuneration components, share schemes, compensation analysis, market data and pension scheme types
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel user, with specific knowledge of vlookups, pivot tables & sum products
- Working knowledge of Workday would be desirable, but not essential
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job. Search for QBE on Vercida to learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion programmes and policies. We’re 'Happy to talk Flexible Working’.
Please click the 'Apply’ button to be taken to the job on our system.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'