Role: Reward Manager 6 Month FTC
Salary: Up to £65,000 or day rate equivalent
- Are you an experienced Reward Manager adept with handling Reward, Payroll, HR Performance Analysis and general Reporting?
- Would you take pride in being the go-to champion for Reward issues, working directly alongside senior management?
- Do you have an eye for streamlining processes and fostering innovation across multiple workflows?
If this sounds like you in a nutshell, then read on.
My client is a well-established Housing Association, who have recently gone through a merger and are adapting to new business demands. They are currently looking for a resourceful and tenacious Reward Manager to join their team to meet an urgent business need. As a successful Reward Manager, you would advise on a broad spectrum of issues, including salary benchmarking, increments, pension schemes, bonus schemes, equal pay considerations, flexible benefits, job family pay structure, employee rewards. In short, you would ensure that they have a reliable and strong delivery system for all things pay, benefit and workforce data related.
What's great about this role?
- You would be a leader in your field and will be compensated as such - both in salary and autonomy.
- Promoting and fulfilling the organisation's valuable mission to help provide affordable housing to vulnerable people.
- A natural fit for a structured people person, you would take part in a wide spectrum of work and liaise with the entire infrastructure of the company - everybody will know who you are!
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in leading: all reward issues, setting and adhering to business standards, incorporating external market review data.
- A strong capability to advise, guide and provide managerial support to business leaders, HR colleagues and other staff alike. You will have a finger on the pulse of every departments job and pay structure.
- Proven ability to manage resources including but not limited to: people, IT, finances, budgets, contingency and risk, outsourced suppliers of payroll and benefits.
- The capacity to constantly review, optimise and analyse existing processes and create new processes and reports from colleague level to Director level, all in order to meet the organisation's wider business targets and mission.
What staff think:
'Great work atmosphere, lovely people to work with, good flexibility and meaningful work!' - Current Employee
'There is great variety in my work, new initiatives and new processes are encouraged. The colleagues are brilliant and kind, always willing to help' - Current Employee
I'm looking on an urgent basis for an adaptable and self-sufficient Reward Manager, who can take the reins of this role and fulfil an immediate business need. Interviews are currently taking place, contact Akhil ASAP to be considered.ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- performance analysis
- flexible benefits
- bonus schemes
- pension schemes
- Reward Manager
- employee rewards
- workforce data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'