HSS currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Reward Manager to join our HR Team based in in Trafford Park, Manchester.
As Reward Manager, you will provide expert advice to colleagues within the business, relating to reward and benefits including pensions. As well as this, you will maintain and develop our reward strategy to attract and retain high performing leaders and colleagues who are engaged and motivated to deliver the best for our business. You will also be known for balancing the needs of colleagues and the commercial considerations of the business with colleague engagement and the HSS Brand.
What you'll do...
- Review the current Benefit provision to design and deliver a Reward Strategy that adds value to the business and motivates colleagues to reduce retention and increase attraction on both rewards and benefits.
- Own, regulate and administer the overall pension scheme for the business, ensuring compliancy and accuracy.
- Manage a Flexible Benefits programme with a range of benefits that underpin the company values and desired behaviours.
- Manage relationships with Benefit providers, and work in partnership to define and achieve service level agreements, and optimize benefits provision.
- Lead the communication of our Benefit programmes
- Support the business and HR Senior Management through providing advice on market pay and salary management reviews to facilitate the attraction, motivation and retention of key colleagues.
- Responsible for providing the annual Gender Pay Gap report.
- Responsible for salary planning, budgeting and the annual off-cycle compensation processes.
- Administer several Company bonus schemes.
- Deliver annual compensation programmes (current and new) including renewal negotiations and selection/market reviews to ensure we maximize our purchasing power and leverage relationships.
What you'll need to succeed …
- Experience of managing a flexible benefits programme and reviewing the benefits within a business.
- Proven compensation and benefits experience within a commercial organisation including salary surveys & reviews, bonuses and management of benefits.
- Experience administering a pension scheme.
- Strong data analysis, numerical, problem solving, decision making and reporting skills.
- Strong project management and process change skills.
- Strong IT skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What you’ll get…
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and mobile phone
- FREE hire from our core range and 50% off for your friends and family!
- Claim cashback on a range of health and well-being services- That covers anything from dental care to physiotherapy!
- Discount vouchers off your mobile, car hire and high street products.
- Long-term service awards
- A fantastic working environment where teams support and motivate each other
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'