Reward Manager, Mallorca, Hospitality Sector - €60,000 + Bonus + Relocation Package
Would a new challenge in a sunny climate excite you?
Are you an experienced Reward Manager looking to secure a position with a global brand abroad?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a competitive and dynamic global organisation in the hospitality sector to support, delivery across all service lines and businesses globally on reward subjects.
Your role will include:
* Delivering operational excellence by leading annual remuneration projects on behalf of the business; including salary and bonus reviews.
* Conducting appropriate job analysis
* Providing analytical support to help the design and implementation of reward initiatives and incorporating market trends.
* Analysis of compensation policies and recommending necessary changes.
* Providing merger and other project delivery support.
* Managing the global mobility function, including the international assignment cycle as per global mobility standards.
* Communicating across all levels of the business, including stakeholders, key line leaders, external vendors.
You Should have:
* Experience working in a multinational matrix company is essential.
* A demonstrated knowledge of compensation and benefits
* An advanced level of excel is mandatory
* A strong analytical skillset; including the ability to interpret data.
* Project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects.
* The ability to understand the labour market and trends over time.
* Familiarity with at least one salary survey method is a plus- i.e: Hay group, Willis Towers Watson or Mercer
* Knowledge of designing, developing and implementing several compensation, benefits and mobility programs would be advantageous.
* Experience with internal salary benchmarking and "job-pricing" exercise.
* Knowledge of job evaluation methodology is a bonus; ideally Hay Group.
If you have the ability to initiate and implement change then I would love to hear from you. If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be, please get in contact by sending a copy of your updated CV or give Leigh a call on .
*Please note: As this role is based in Majorca, Spain, the salary is benchmarked at €60,000, which converts to circa £53,000.