Reward Manager FTC
Are you a Reward Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is a leading hospitality business who are looking for a Reward Manager (12 month FTC) who will play a critical part in the annual processes aligned to pay and bonus and will support the wider HR function on reward and benefit matters.
The Reward Manager will support the Senior reward manager in the development and delivery of the reward strategy and manage the benefit offering across the group. With a major project in flight around job architecture, grading and pay frameworks there are plenty of projects to keep the successful candidate interested and lots of opportunity to help shape the agenda.
The Reward Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Key contact for divisions providing specialist advice and recommendations on proposed reward initiatives both reactively acting in a consultative capacity, and proactively to influence and shape new reward initiatives with reference to market and best practice
- Supporting senior leadership team directly in the development of reward strategy, including grading and performance related pay frameworks, variable pay, employee benefits and total reward solutions
- Providing expert support to all elements of job evaluation and sizing to ensure equitability across the business. Working closely with organisational development lead to develop a robust process and feedback map
- Producing and owning complex pay and bonus models to facilitate understanding of strategic pay decisions to senior stakeholders including Chief People Office and HR Directors.
- Support project delivery by providing specialist input into policy formulation and working groups aligned to strategic business drivers
- Supporting pay review, bonus, role sizing and other reward activities and query resolution
- Support the link between the reward team and the wider people and culture programme, sharing insights on the development and deployment of reward initiatives
- Responsible for the delivery of the annual benefits renewal, including communication and system capabilities to increase engagement and participation
- Act as a mentor to Reward Analyst, sharing knowledge and insights into reward practice to aid their development
- Manage the day to day relationship with primary flexible benefit providers including contract renewals, invoicing and query resolution to maintain a high standard of service provision
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of role sizing (especially WTW global grading) and pay bench marking
- Strong MS office skills, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills - ability to interpret data, drawing out key themes and designing solutions to challenges from these
Competitive salary and Package
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'