SF Group are recruiting a for an interim Rewards and Benefits role for a global business based in Solihull. This is paying up to £50,000 equivalent salary for the right person. This will require a candidate who is ideally immediately available or on a short notice period and keen to start a new role.
Some of the key day to day duties include;
- Lead the annual compensation cycle to deliver consistent and effective processes across 12 UK businesses
- Provide guidance to individual business units on the Company's grading system and ensure grading consistency and alignment
- Review proposed salary adjustments and offer packages for conformance to established guidelines and recommending corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems
- Coordinate the Company's participation in compensation and benefit surveys and analyse market data to understand the company's competitive position
- Work with payroll to administer Long Term Incentive Plans
- Administer and communicate the Company's Flexible benefits programme, including the annual enrolment process
- Act as first point of escalation for employees benefit queries.
- Co-ordinate the Company's immigration processes for local hires, extended business travellers & long and short term assignments to ensure compliance
- Understand pension structures across the organisation and ensure pension membership data integrity
- Drive HR process improvement projects to mitigate risk and ensure compliance
- Lead reward & compliance continuous improvement activities across UK
You will ideally have experience in;
- 2-3 years compensation and benefit experience preferably in a global organisation
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Shared service centre experience would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills to compile, review and assess data for trends and summarise it for presentations
- Systems savvy in particular in HR systems, Excel and PowerPoint
This position is moving particularly fast, so please do get in touch ASAP and submit your most recent CV. If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Abi Montgomery on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job