This newly created role reporting into the HR Manager will include:-
• Co-ordination of the annual Salary and Bonus process.
• Evaluation and benchmarking of new and revised job roles.
• Assessment of market data and production of documentation as required to support organisational change and/ or market changes.
• Management of the introduction of new Reward mechanisms as and when required.
• Manage the relationship with the third parties responsible for delivery or support of reward mechanisms and pension.
• Ongoing review of the reward mechanisms in force to assess value and evaluation of new reward mechanisms as required.
• Liaise with senior management and executive team for existing and new reward propositions, lead discussions on annual pay policy and review of current reward mechanisms i.e. bonus schemes.
• Ongoing review of employment legislation and assessment of the impact on the business's reward policies and management of any resultant changes required.
• As part of HR be a flexible resource in order to enable the department to adapt its services to create maximum benefits for the business.
• Ensure familiarity with risk management programs, as they impact this position, and follow appropriate risk management procedures to control, monitor and report on business activities.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies, regulatory, professional & legal requirements.
Experience with pension schemes and auto-enrolment is a necessity in this role as the successful candidate will be heavily involved in this area of the business. A knowledge of permanent medical insurance, flexible benefits and salary sacrifice will also be important in the role.
Must have experience of working with a large numbers of employees as the client has in excess of 10,000 employees in the group.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business