Reward and Benefits Administrator
Our client is an award winning national brand with a proven record of continual growth over the last five years. Change is an integral part of how they have continually expanding, growing organically, growing through acquistion and growing through winning business from their competitors.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Reward and Benefits / Compensation and Benefits Administrator to join the team and add value as the company moves to its next stage of development.
This is fast paced role requiring a high attention to detail and the ability to work accurately with large data sets and systems to provide accurate information to the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answer queries relating to reward issues including employee benefits, pay, bonus schemes etc
- Liaise with third party suppliers to provide accurate information regarding PMI, Life Assurance, GIP, Voluntary benefits and share plans
- Produce accurate M.I reports from the systems
- Maintain databases to track entitlements to benefits on a monthly basis (Excel)
- Liaise with benefit providers regarding membership queries and annual renewals
- Support annual salary review process
Previous experience of working in a reward and benefits / compensation and benefits role will be advantageous. We are also happy to speak to experienced HR Generalists who have touched on aspects of Reward in their current role and are looking to develop a career in Reward and Benefits. It is imperative that you have excellent Excel skills for this role.
The Reward team is motivated, highly skilled with a great team spirit! The Manager of this team is one of the most engaging and supportive managers we have ever met and she is very happy to support with continuing personal development and give increased exposure to areas of the business and projects that you wouldn't not be exposed to in other organisations.