A FTSE listed organisation.
Over the past several years they have gone through significant growth while maintaining strong financials. They are friendly open, and have a very down to earth approach.
HR has moved to a HRBP model that operates with support from centres of excellence in L&D, Reward, Recruitment, and ER.
They are now recruiting for an additional Reward Analyst.
This role will be involved all areas involved with reward and compensation across the group.
- To support the salary review bonus payment cycles
- Support the design, development, communication and implementation of pay and grading structures .
- Support job grading
- To review, benchmark and make recommendations of their compensation offering within the organisation and in line with the external market, through benchmarking and salary survey completion.
- To undertake market research to benchmark compensation practice including salary survey completion and industry networks
- Undertake compensation reporting and analysis as to inform decision making and reward direction.
The successful candidate with have analytical experience within reward and compensation and how this all comes together. In return there is a competitive salary, excellent opportunities for progression & development and a bonus of 15%.
Stangate HR: Specialist HR Recruiters