An opportunity has arisen within our Reward Team for a Reward Advisor based at our Customer Support Centre in Walsall; the role has a flexible working location, allowing you to work from home and the office.
Reporting to the Reward Manager, the Reward Advisor will support the effective delivery of our reward and recognition strategy. Our Reward strategy is a key part of our People Plan to ensure our offering meets the needs of the business and our colleagues.
We are committed to supporting our colleagues with their development, this role comes with the ability to study an apprenticeship in HR CIPD Level 3 or HR CIPD Level 5What you'll be doing...
As a Reward Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Support with reward projects to improve ways of working and deliver the broader People strategy
- Reviewing end to end fleet processes identifying opportunities to enhance the service delivery and ensure costs are effectively controlled, and customer service is delivered to a high standard
- Managing reward processes, ensuring work is accurate and completed on time
- Identifying and implement new ways of working which enhance the delivery of service and provide opportunities to make savings or efficiencies
- Managing and supporting external partner relationships, continually driving enhanced value from all contracts and ensuring quality service is delivered to the organisation and our colleagues
- Stay up to date of market trends, identifying and recommending opportunities for simplification, alignment or improvement
- Contribute to the development and review of reward policies and procedures
To be successful, you will need:
- A good understanding of reward including relevant legislation/regulations
- In-house fleet experience, including end to end fleet management
- Analytical approach
- Strong excel skills, including V lookups and pivot tables with the ability to undertake data analysis and interpret data
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Ideally, have experience working within the retail/service industry.
- This role comes with the ability to study an apprentiship in HR CIPD Level 3 or HR CIPD Level 5
- Competitive salary
- Potential to earn bonus
- Free on-site car park
- Onsite coffee lounge
- Long service awards
- Additional holiday purchase - (once a year window to apply)
- A colleague discount card including a colleague discount portal providing savings with many high street retailers
- Range of Pension options
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Since opening its first store in Burton-upon-Trent in 1990, Poundland, has built a network of over 850 stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, offering top brands and great quality own brand products that provide customers with amazing value every day.
Poundland offers thousands of quality products in store with over 1,000 well-known brands in 17 shopping categories including food and drink, health and beauty, household, gardening, DIY, pet, stationery, books, DVDs and toys. It is on a journey from a single price to a simple price point retailer. While the majority of items in its stores are at its original £1 price point, it is extending ranges above and below £1 that also offer amazing value.
Now part of Pepco Group with over 2,500 stores across Europe, Poundland also trades internationally in the Republic of Ireland through its Dealz brand. Dealz has a growing store base in both Poland and Spain.
Within the UK, Poundland has also rolled out its fashion brand PEP&CO to approximately 300 of its larger stores. PEP&CO, launched in 2015 as a standalone brand, offers customers a full range of women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion and is now bringing new style to Poundland with simple low pricing on family fashion that’s hard to find on local high streets.
PEP&CO was also nominated in the 2019 Retail Week Awards as Private Label of The Year.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'