We are searching for an experienced Reward Advisor
Duties of the role
- Provide advice on the latest compensation and benefits trends and initiatives, making the most of all available research, analysis and internal/external bench-marking.
- Carry out data research, analysis and presentation of bench-marking data in relation to salary and benefits and analysis of market data
- Manage survey submissions, sourcing data, matching roles and bench-marking analysis
- Assist and support the reward cycle including salary review, bonus and other reward initiatives
- Support the business and HR teams with all reward (benefits, pay and recognition) related queries
- Promote awareness of and assist with the administration of a comprehensive employee benefits package to include the preparation of renewal information, scheme design and supporting communication strategies
- Lead on and participate in a wide range of reward related projects to develop and implement reward solutions that support business goals.
- Previous experience of working in Reward as an Advisor/Reward Analyst, ideally within a professional services organisation.
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills to manage and manipulate large data sets
- Ability to make recommendations/develop business cases for improvements or changes based on data analysis
- Sound knowledge of pay and benefits trends and issues in the UK and related legislation and practice
- Knowledge and experience of using personnel administrative systems
- Ability to interact confidently with HR Managers and the wider team
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- MS Office; specifically Excel - advanced level, PowerPoint
- Project management skills; strong planning and organisational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
BIRMINGHAM - ST PHILIPS POINT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'