Currently searching for a Reward Advisor to join a global business for 6 month on a fixed term basis.
The Reward Advisor will provide advice and guidance to the organisation on all benefit based processes and activities. Reporting in to the Head of Reward you will support the design, development and delivery (including communications) of a total reward strategy that leads to effective attraction, retention and engagement of employees and effectively links with pay for performance initiatives.
- Supporting the delivery of the Reward & Recognition Strategy that meets the needs of long term strategic business aims through effective and collaborative working with HR colleagues and the business.
- Supporting the annual benefit review processes; creating effective communication materials and drafting and maintaining project plans.
- Ongoing monitoring of the benefits on the market; ensuring that benefits are appropriate to sustain performance and meet changing business needs.
- Supporting the Job Evaluation Panel on a weekly basis by co-ordinating meetings, gathering job descriptions, minute taking at the meeting and advising of outcomes.
- Acting as a point of contact on all benefit related matters and the handling and resolving of ad hoc benefit related queries escalated from the HR Team.
- Producing and maintaining detailed procedural manuals for all benefit tasks undertaken, ensuring these are constantly updated and reflect internal practice and any legislative changes.
- Carrying out monthly audits to ensure that all data in relation to employee's benefits is accurate and up to date.
- Managing the administration of our employee benefits programmes including eligibility and leaver data including the production of financial and performance analysis of the various items being offered.
- Providing administration support on ad hoc projects as required, researching and reviewing appropriateness of current practices and policies and support the change process as appropriate.
The successful candidate for the role will have experience within a Compensation & Benefits environment and should be able to demonstrate excellent numeracy, analytical & problem solving abilities. You will have previously used SAP & MS Office applications and Hay Evaluation trained would be desirable. Knowledge of Pay and Bonus principles and CIPD qualified are also desirable.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.