Better Placed HR People are recruiting for a Reward Advisor to join an exciting well known business based in Leeds. Reporting to the Head of Reward, you will be responsible providing a comprehensive Reward service to the business.
This is a great reward opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a progressive and highly profitable business. This role would suit a Reward Analyst, Junior Analyst, MI analyst or Reward Assistant looking for the next step up. It could also suit a HR Officer/ Advisor who has exposure to reward payroll or compensation & benefits. Within the role, you will maintain and deliver the Reward proposition.
Key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the annual pay and benefits review process
- Contribute to the review and design of remuneration schemes
- Analyse and interpret data, presenting reports to internal stakeholders
- Manage the Staff Pension Scheme and undertake pension strategy projects
- Manage and develop internal communications.
- Complete audits of current policies and procedures
- Ensure best practice is adhered to at all times
If you are looking for a great development opportunity and believe you are a confident, skilled communicator with the ability to learn quickly, please submit your CV to speak further about this exciting role.
- HR Advisor
- HR officer
- HR Assistant
- HR assistant
- Data imput
- Human Resourcing
- Shared services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job