Williams Kent have had an exciting new role called into the office from one of our key clients in the Crawley area. The role is to support with Reward activities for a nationally recognisable organisation, working closely with a small and talent HR team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some key reward activities for an initial 18 month period, helping to deliver on benchmarking, salary surveys and other reward related projects. The role will work closely with the Reward Manager and will engage with a number of stakeholders across HR.
Reward Advisor - £40,000 - £45,000 - Surrey/Sussex Boarders
* Provide in depth support and analysis on reward trends and market patterns to help improve and adapt both internal and external benchmarking activities.
* manage salary survey submissions, engaging with survey providers as well as providing accurate data in a timely fashion.
* Participate in a number of reward projects, including gender pay reporting, , pay frameworks and incentive schemes.
* Working closely with the HR team to resolve reward issues and queries, advising on reward packages and other challenging reward topics.
* Strong experience working with MS Excel, and confidence working with large volumes of data.
* Experience in a broad reward role, supporting with both compensation and benefits activities.
* Clear and confident communication style, with the ability to explain complex reward issues in simple terms.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, with previous experience managing projects.
If the position is of interest and you would like to apply for the role, please send an up to date CV to , if you would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to call Dean on .