Required for my client who are an engineering Consultancy based near Edgware. The Revit Technician will be working for a Civil and Structural Consultancy that operate within a number of industries mainly Residential, Healthcare, Retail and Commercial. The projects the Revit Technician will be working on, will be up to the value of £200 million.
The Revit Technician will be working alongside Directors and the multi-disciplinary teams and will have to work collaboratively with the diverse team to achieve high quality results. The Revit Technician will have a background in Residential, Healthcare, Retail and Commercial and worked on large scale projects previously who is a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills with a hands-on approach to their work.
The Revit Technician will have proven and demonstrable experience in the preparation of Structural and Civil Drawings and BIM Models, the aptitude to complete information, models and drawings of high quality that has been thoroughly checked and reviewed. In addition, the Revit Technician will be accountable for the effective use of technology on the project whilst providing help with the progress of BIM principles and use for the practice.
Revit Technician Position Overview
- Using Autodesk software have the ability to create BIM models that meet company standards
- Working in a small group under the supervision of the REVIT group manager and drawing office manager
- Communicate effectively with clients, consultants and project team when analysing and reviewing BIM models., making changes where necessary.
- Offer assistance on CAD conversions and formats
- Outline BIM outcomes
- Ability to recommend BIM but making sure its application is necessary to ensure quality work and to maximise client benefits
Revit Technician Position Requirements
- UK Work experience
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with Residential, Healthcare, Retail and Commercial
- Organisational skills essential to prioritise work.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
Revit Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K+ DOE
- 28 Days holiday
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy