Revit MEP Technician - Building Services consultancy based in Derby- £30-35k
Hays Building Services are working in partnership with a Derby based M&E consultancy who are looking to recruit a Revit MEP Technician on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- To further support a successful design department, They are looking expand their Revit & AutoCAD resource with an additional MEP Revit Engineer.
- The ideal applicant will need to be conversant in the use of Revit MEP and have the ability to produce high quality, information rich drawings covering a large variety of disciplines across multiple market sectors.
- The individual would work under the guidance of their Design & BIM Management and work closely with both Design Engineers to generate MEP drawings and details as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment and will be well presented, articulate and be able to communicate in a confident and professional manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Revit MEP (Minimum six months experience) and AutoCAD.
- Ability to manage and organise tight deadlines and workloads.
- Previous experience in an M&E consultancy would be advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return
- Salary £30,000 - 35,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.