Our Client is currently looking for an experienced Revit MEP Technician to join a respectable organisation on an initial 6 month contract in Manchester. Our client is one of the UKs prominent building and infrastructure technology services providers, working on large industrial and commercial projects. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Revit MEP Technician to join their skilled team, and assist with a major infrastructure project.
The selected candidate will have a range of roles and responsibilities. You will be tasked with creating working installation drawings based on the consultants drawings, and ensure they meet the necessary quality and specifications of the brief. You may also be required to contribute in project meetings and liaise with stakeholders, including clients and contractors.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role, are:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role (ideally within the Building Services industry)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Exceptional Revit MEP knowledge and experience
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Passionate individual, and looking to progress their career
- Degree qualified in a related subject would be an advantage
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on or email alex.wright @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13619AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.