We are currently seeking an experienced Revit MEP Technician to join a reputable organisation on an initial 6 month contract in Scotland. Our client is one of the UKs leading building and infrastructure technology services providers, working on large industrial and commercial projects. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Revit MEP Technician to join their skilled team, and assist with a variety of projects.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities. You will be tasked with creating working installation drawings based on the consultants drawings, and ensure they meet the required quality and specifications of the brief. You may also be required to participate in project meetings and liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including clients and contractors.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role, are:
- Proven experience within a similar role (ideally within the Building Services industry)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent Revit MEP knowledge and experience
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic individual, and looking to progress their career
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject would be an advantage
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on or email alex.wright @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13405AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
- Revit MEP