Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Revit MEP coordinator to join a highly respectable organisation on an initial 6 month contract in Manchester. Our client is one of the UKs leading building and infrastructure technology services providers, working on large industrial and commercial projects. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Revit MEP Coordinator to join their innovative team, and assist with a major infrastructure project.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Conducting site surveys
- Producing and developing detailed Revit MEP models
- Assisting with the change and coordination of relevant drawings
- Ensuring all work meets the quality and standards outlined in the project brief
- Carrying-out site visits
- Participating in project meetings
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD and Navisworks, as well as Revit MEP
- Demonstrated experience within a similar position
- Experience working on a variety of multi-million pound projects
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on or email alex.wright @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13407AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.