We have an excellent opportunity for a Revit MEP Coordinator to join a highly reputable organisation on a project based in Exeter. Our client is a leading player in the building services market, providing a range of engineering design, consulting, installation and maintenance services to the construction industry. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Revit MEP coordinator to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including the production and development of Revit MEP models, assisting with the change and coordination of relevant drawings, and ensuring all work meets the required quality and standards stated by the project brief. The duties will also include developing the consultant's model. The duties will also include developing the consultant's model, hands on coordination using Revit MEP, updating the client on progress and participating in project meetings.
The essential skills experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Proven experience with Revit modelling and MEP Coordination
- Experience working on a variety of project types
- Understanding of current building regulations and legislation
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work on the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Moore on or email Rebecca.Moore @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13632RXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.