Alfred Recruitment is currently recruiting a Revit Designer on behalf of our client in their Bristol and Somerset practices.
Our client specialises in commercial and retail interior design. Due to an increased workload, they require an experienced Technical/Revit Designer to join the Technical Team.
As the successful Revit Designer your main responsibilities would be:
- Produce and develop necessary drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
- Carry out site surveys of retail projects - draw up the site survey detail and produce a detailed set of drawings in AutoCAD but predominantly in Revit
You will be fully proficient in AutoCAD and Revit and have building surveying experience along with:
- 5 year’s production experience in design, drafting or engineering
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM methodology with the emphasis on Revit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively
- Must have basic PC experience
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Hold a full UK driving licence
On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training, international travel and much more!
To be considered please contact Joanne @ Alfred Recruitment or send us a copy of your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job