Revit Designer required for a very successful and well established design agency that specialise in the planning and designing on a number of exciting projects particularly in the Retail and Commercial sectors, working with such clients like Sainsbury's.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Revit Designer to join a young vibrant office where you will carry out and support other Senior members of staff with designing CAD / Revit layouts, surveying of stores and any other tasks set by the Senior CAD Designers.
The Revit Designer should be ambitious and motivated who can work independently and within a team. You must have a good understanding of 2D/3D design programmes, especially Revit and have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Revit Designer Position Overview
- Take briefs and develop conceptual design ideas to meet the requirements of the brief. This would involve CAD (2D and 3D work) as well as Revit / BIM 3D Modelling work and clearly presenting back options to the Senior CAD Designers.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of retail / commercial design and detailing so that concepts and can be progressed and briefed to other members of staff
- Communicate possible options/ideas visually, using strong, well developed hand sketching that can easily be interpreted.
- Use Autocad / Revit / Photoshop / Illustrator/ Microsoft office packages to present store concepts and design development to the business.
Revit Designer Position Requirements
- HND or Degree in a Design related discipline
- 1 / 2 years' experience with retail / commercial experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and or Revit
- Full Driver's License Important
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
Revit Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary 23k - 25k
- Working Hours- 8.30am to 5pm
- 20 days' holiday
- Pension contribution 3.5%
- Team Social Events- young & fun office.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy