Pure Real Estate Services Ltd (PureRES) is a young expanding, niche, commercial Chartered surveying company, based in East Croydon, mainly working in central London and the South East of England.
We are looking for an experienced Revit BIM Technician who will report to the Managing Director, manage various projects to include but not limited to, BIM and Revit. They will have the autonomy to be given a high level of responsibility, allocating tasks to staff, discussing and resolving problems, ensuring the performance of work is to a high standard.
Qualities and skills required:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in the surveying industry
- Want to advance to a BIM Manger level and work towards having the skill sets to advance their career to become one.
- You must be proficient in Revit / BIM, a strong understanding of IT applications, analytical skills, accuracy and a good attention to detail.
- ?Have a proven track record of delivering projects, people management skills be confident to drive through the deliver actions and results.
- ?Will be self motivated and driven, results orientated with a positive "can do" attitude and a clear focus on high quality Business Group performance.
- Will be a pro-active communicator. Must be an excellent face to face communicator, but will also use a range of communication methods to ensure individuals and team are informed of Business Group and Company issues in a regular timely manner.
- ?The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in order to deliver projects and meet targets.
- ?A pro-active communicator with good written and verbal communication skills.
- ?Ability to break down barriers and speak to decision makers in an unknown territory.
- Group performance.
- ?Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and reprioritise and juggle work to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Must have worked on large scale Revit / BIM projects
- Set up Revit / BIM drawing for the team to work on
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols on Revit / BIM projects.
- Implement best practice procedure.
- Produce accurate Revit / BIM 3d models, 2d drawings and schedules in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team.
- To contribute or assist as required.
- Helping to technically deliver Revit/BIM Projects in the role of Revit/BIM technician.
- Be a technical authority within the company on the use of Revit and BIM related software.
- Develop company workflow processes that allow the benefits of BIM to be realized in normal project delivery
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job