Revit / Glasgow / Vacancy / Architect
Hays are delighted to bring this fantastic position to the market in Glasgow. A nationally renowned Multi - Disciplinary client who I have personally successfully recruited for a number of times now have a superb opportunity for an Architect who is proficient with Revit to join their team in Glasgow.
Their portfolio varies but includes industrial, manufacturing and energy, life sciences, transportation, infrastructure and utilities, public sector, nuclear, custodial and more.
After a period of tremendous success in winning new work, they have a wealth of very attractive projects right across the UK for you work on.
This role will initially be to service an MOD project, followed by two prison projects. Providing a fantastic opportunity to those Architects out there who are looking to gain some experience in other sectors. As long as you have experience in Revit and on working on complex briefs then you would be ideal for this role.
The successful candidate will soon gain experience in managing a BIM service to external customers and a working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2 and other BIM standards.
It will be essential that you are a proficient user of both Revit and Navisworks, and that that you have also worked on live projects to BIM Level 2.
Some examples of the key objectives of this role are as follows:
* Implement the project specific standards set by the BIM Project Manager and set-up the BIM Execution Plans.
* Carry out model validation checks, coordination reviews and liaise with model managers for resolutions.
* Support the deployment of field data management system, review validity of information collected against information deliverables.
* Facilitate delivery of federated 3D model, hosted and linked BIM data.
* Ensure that data exchange protocols are adhered to by the project team and liaise with design team manager on compliance issues.
* Develop, review and evaluate 3rd party packages to aid the design process.
* Assist the BIM Lead with the training and development of both the BIM/CAD team and advise on training to improve the BIM design offering
* Chair BIM meetings
* Sense check EIR's and BIM goals
This is a client who I know very well, therefore please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions.
Graeme McCormick / .
Alternatively, if this role if of interest, then please do apply directly to this advert, as the client has already began to shortlist suitable applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job