Reviews Editor, London, Health Research Charity, £37,000
- Are you a reviews editorial professional with peer review medical publishing experience?
- Do you have a PhD or MD equivalent?
- Would you like to work for one of the UK's largest health research charities?
I am working with a well-known UK health research charity who are looking for a Reviews Editor to lead on the charity's commissioned content for a leading health journal.
What's great about this charity?
- Well known UK health charity!
- Lovely London offices
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Learning & development opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Commissioning reviews and content in line with the charity and it's journal
- Responding to review submissions and enquiries
- Achieving target commissioning rates and turnaround times
- Leading the online presence with suitable content and links to the social media channels
- Supporting editorial reports
- Keeping on top of latest relevant news and scientific publishing
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Been educated to PhD or MD equivalent level
- Experience in technical, scientific and medical publishing
- Editorial commissioning experience for an academic journal in scientific publishing would be highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this Reviews Editor role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place ASAP:
Email:ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "Reviews Editor" "Medical Publishing" "Health Journal" "Commissioning Rates" "Editorial Reports" "Scientific Publishing" "PhD"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'