We are looking for an exceptional administrator for our client based in Grimsby. Working within the Review Team in a fast paced call centre environment you will need a keen eye for detail and a great work ethic!
You will be working to daily targets so you will need to be self motivated. there is a tiered bonus system based on performance.
- Process and quality-check applications completed by the Company sales team.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, ensuring that errors and missing documents within paperwork are identified first time.
- Ensure application updates and amendments are recorded accurately and timely within in-house systems to ensure accurate reporting can be achieved. Record and maintain detailed notes to support colleagues in the wider business.
- Accurate maintenance and collation of data to enable effective reporting to be completed and key stakeholders made aware of current service levels.
- Must have worked in an administrative/customer service background or within financial services/sales.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good data entry and typing skills. The ability to analyse and enter detailed levels of data and able to identify discrepancies is key to this role.
- Able to work as part of an ambitious team and focus on both personal and team targets and objectives.
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 5.30pm
- Excellent attention to detail especially when working within a fast paced environment.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Active participant in team discussions and able to propose solutions within a group.
- Proactive and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Work well as part of a team and use own initiative
- Take pride in doing a good job and work hard to achieve personal goals and contribute towards team target
- Call Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"