£18,000 - £20,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience
37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an organised and adaptable individual to provide a first class revenues customer service.
You will be responsible for the prompt and accurate processing of the Stonewater’s income whilst maintaining adequate internal controls, in line with established policies and procedures.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Responsible for the data entry and processing of rent receipts and other income in order to ensure the accuracy, completeness and integrity of transactional financial data.
- Responsible for the regular reconciliation of information between the Housing system, Finance system and bank statements to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all revenue transactional data.
- Responsible for performing general administration duties within the Financial Services Team, in order to maintain efficient working processes and deliver excellent customer service.
- Effectively liaise with Local Authorities, Stonewater staff and other outside agencies to resolve queries by telephone, email or letter in order to ensure a high quality and responsive service is provided.
- Provide general support service to finance and operational teams within the Stonewater organisation so that financial queries are responded to in a prompt and timely manner ensuring excellent customer service.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Good finance system skills including excel.
- Able to organise and prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience of working in a finance department
- Strong customer focused approach and prompt responses to customer queries.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- A strong team player
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: 25 September 2018
Interview date: To be confirmed
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'