Our client, a prestigious, luxury hospitality company in the heart of Cardiff are looking for a dynamic and experienced Revenue Manger to join their busy team. Reporting directly to the general manager you will be responsible for the strategic and tactical initiatives relating to revenue maximisation.
The right candidate must be entirely customer focused. Setting strategies to grow business through proactive selling and effective conversion of all enquiries is key in this role.
The company offer an excellent working environment, strong career opportunities and a generous salary and benefits package.
- Setting monthly revenue targets and determine pricing
- Create promotions and explore new distribution opportunities
- Develop and manage the team to achieve optimum output
- Ensure customer journey from start to finish meets expectations
- Oversee the management of Reservations consultants
- Consult with Sales Managers on rate/inventory suitability of all potential group business
- Daily planning with the team of all arrivals 48 hours in advance of arrival date
Experience & Attributes:
- Relevant qualification in account management/revenue management/business management
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety
- Ability to motivate a team and achieve goals and expectations
- Knowledge and understanding of people management
- Professional attitude and conduct
- Full driver's license and own vehicle
- Ideally from a hospitality back ground.
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000
Hours - 40 hours a week (flexible)
Company offer excellent working environment and career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job