My client are a 5 Star Hotel, based in the heart of Windsor. They are seeking someone who has previous Hotel experience to join their team. Flexibility with working hours, is also needed to be successful in this role.
- Be fully aware and knowledgeable of the daily availability of the hotels bedrooms and conference/function rooms.
- Meet potential clients and assist them from the initial enquiry, through to finalising contracts
- Adhere to telephone standards at all times in aim of achieving test call results
- Attend FAM trips, showrounds and sales events and wedding shows as required
- Deal with all incoming reservation correspondence via email, telephone, fax etc.
- 1 years hotel, events and reservations experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Well presented
- Flexibility with working hours
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).