Due to continued growth, a highly successful business services organisation on the outskirts of Southampton is currently recruiting a Revenue Controls Assistant on a permanent basis. This unique opportunity offers onsite parking, full end-to-end training and a competitive benefits package. The Revenue Controls Assistant will be part of an inclusive team, providing detailed reports as well as collecting outstanding monies, focusing on query resolution and sales ledger maintenance across the businesses.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating reports to assess the financial position
- Attend meetings with management to discuss and support with report findings
- Chasing outstanding payments via phone and email
- Updating the sales ledger on a daily basis
- Managing invoice queries and issuing credit notes/rebates
- Posting invoices onto the sales ledger
- Allocating payments
- Set up / update / maintain client accounts
- Reconciliation of sales ledger
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Administrator /Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Credit Supervisor / Debt Collection Agent / Recoveries Clerk / Collections / Collector
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence to deal with people at senior level
What you will get:
- Private medical cover
- Onsite parking
- Employee discount scheme
- Pension contribution up to 5%
- 25 days + 8 Bank holiday
- Training and development
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.
- Query Resolution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'