The revenue controller is essential to the finance department. This billing role is fast paced. A successful candidate must be able to communicate well with clients and partners as well as assisting with all aspects of invoice processing.
My client is a global legal firm based in the City of London. Near Liverpool Street Station
The Revenue Controller will be responsible for:
- Communicating with high profile clients - liasing on a daily basis regarding their debts, mainly via telephone.
- Working with a team of partners, taking responsibility for their billing and credit control requirements, and closely monitoring billing and cash collection budgets and targets.
- Attending and reporting on monthly work-in-progress (WIP) meetings
- Overseeing the billing for a client, ensuring that bills are prepared and dispatched promptly and feeding back on progress.
- Overseeing the billing for a client, ensuring that bills are prepared and dispatched promptly
- Dealing with client queries
- Preparing debt reporting statements
The successful candidate for the Revenue Controller role will:
- Have excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Good knowledge in excel - able to implement simple formulas
- Good at problem-solving and have an innovative mind
- Previous experience within a partnership/fee earning environment (including sectors such as Law Firms Professional Services and Professional Consultancy Firms, Global Accountancy Firms, etc.)
- Experience of Elite 3E would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be offered £45,000
- Revenue Controller for a global law firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'