Totum Partners are delighted to be working with a law firm based in Swindon who are recruiting for a Revenue Controller.
The ideal Revenue Controller will be responsible for:
* Building relationships with key clients & stakeholders
* Assisting with client cost updates
* Regular meetings with fee earners to discuss WIP, Debt, Client, and Disbursements
* Proactive follow up of actions points arising from meetings
* Gain complete transparency of WIP
* Identifying and escalating issues early on in the cycle
* Actively involved with billing query resolution
* Prepare and maintain cash collection forecast
* Facilitate and report on all credit notes, disbursements write offs and bad debt write offs
* Assist with Billing (including VAT queries) as required
* Produce and present lock up reports as requested
* Understands and cooperates with internal firm procedures.
The ideal Revenue Controller will have:
* Previous experience in a similar role in a Professional services environment
* Knowledge or a strong understanding of Work In Progress Management
* Basic knowledge of SAR and VAT
* Excellent communication skills
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'