A leading Central London based Top 10 law firm are looking to hire a Revenue Controller. The job has arisen due to aggressive growth over the last 12 months. The role reports in to the Finance Operations Manager.
- 5 to 6 years' Revenue Control experience - ideally within a reputable law firm. Must have experience with Elite
- Building strong relationships through monthly meetings with Partners, Practice Managers, Business Managers and fee earners
- Discussing the firm's current position with regard to cash collection & billings
- Reviewing WIP & accounts receivable
- Supporting the Credit Controllers with regard to debt collection
The offices are located in an attractive part of London in close proximity to theatres, restaurants, parks & cafes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'