Recruiting for a Revenue Controller in Watford, this is a 12-month contract. Prior Legal experience is essential for this role.
This role will involve Working Capital Control, Billing:
- Distribute WIP lists as required and action any requests which result from this
- Carry out regular meetings with partners to get updates on when transactions will complete, the levels of fees expected, anticipated bill dates and requirements
- Updating monthly billing forecasts
- Monitor and reduce aged WIP
- Assist with chasing debts
- Proof reading all bills issued
- Sending bills directly to clients
- Liaising with partners in regards to special billing arrangements
- Prepare detailed schedules of hours recorded when required
- Set up and monitor clients who require e-billing and ensure that correct procedures are followed
For this Revenue Controller position, you will need to have a strong understanding of WIP management and experience working in a law firm. You will need to be confident in dealing with partners and be very professional.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job