To work collaboratively as part of the Revenue Management team, supporting our schools and colleagues in the accurate reporting and successful management of Revenue matters. To support centre staff, business managers, fee payers, suppliers and the group Legal function.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To be responsible for providing, collating and managing reporting for all aspect of revenue management.
- To be responsible for accurate and timely account reconciliations, and all associated queries associated.
- To extend 'extra' support to all Business Managers by way of regular interactions, including onsite visits, and face to face support.
- To work and continually build solid relationships with all third party 'revenue' suppliers
- To monitor all third party supplier costs. Highlighting any concerns immediately to the Revenue Manager.
- To accurately report cash forecasting on a weekly and monthly basis, including debt recovery and cash collection patterns.
- To work as part of the wider 'revenue team' supporting ad hoc requests/projects, within the capabilities of the role.
- Ensuring all petty cash, purchasing card and corporate card returns are collated, uploaded, administered and reconciled each month.
- Actively support system and process developments e.g. sales ledger changes, payment method advances, & direct debit schemes and other relevant revenue management tools.
- Preparing manual payments and bank transfers as required.
- Providing accurate information to the Senior Managers to assist in decision making.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 5 GSCE's (A-C) including English Language and Mathematics, or equivalent qualifications / experience.
- Proven track record of experience of working in a Finance / Revenue Management Team.
- Ability to work proactively and manage workload effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
- The ability to work flexibly to meet our customers' needs.
- Proven Excel and Reporting skills
- The ability to work well as part of a high-performing team
- Experience of 'Netsuite' Desirable.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
In line with new data protection legislation, we will hold your data for 14 days, and if by that time we have not communicated and put appropriate consent in place, we will delete your data from our systems.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Revenue Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"